Friday, July 2, 2021

July 2, 2021 - Gainesville, FL

Why does it always rain at the end of a motorcycle trip?  About 10 miles before pulling into my Gainesville garage the clouds opened up and started raining.  It always seems to happen.

I got home around noon and calculated I rode 5,900 miles on this trip of 2 weeks.  My brother Ted safely arrived at his house in Jensen Beach at 4:30 pm today.  Today was uneventful which is good.  The temps never got above 80 which is amazing for this time of year.  It was cloudy all day and rained pretty good a couple of times but never lasted more than 10-15 minutes.

I'm pretty tired but not alarmingly so.  My back is a little sore but not as bad as it was a week ago.  I am in good riding shape after this trip.  I had no major events, no injuries and saw some great parts of the Country I have never seen before; overall a fantastic trip.

Take care and travel.




No comments:

Post a Comment