Friday, September 3, 2021

September 3, 2021 - Bryson City, NC

 Ted and I left Brunswick around 8:30 AM and got in to Bryson around 4:00 PM, had dinner and hot to the cabin around 6:00 PM.  The cabin is owned by Chris a friend of Ted's who is also his SnapOn tool guy. 

The weather was great and the traffic wasn't too bad except for around Columbia, SC on I-26.  We took a little detour to Pisgah resort area on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We got to over 6,000 feet elevation and the temp dropped to 63 degrees. 

Sam and Max gave a pair of sun glasses that correct my color blindness and I wore them all day. I really like them and they work great, especially on the bike in full sun.

This an example of Ted's routing expertise - riding around in circles


Ted sitting on the cabin porch in Bryson City 

I took this selfie while riding today wearing the new sun glasses that correct my color blindness. They work great. I really like them especially when riding when it's sunny. 

Sitting at Pisgah resort 

Ted on his BMW R 1200 GSA

Flooding damage

Sunset at the cabin



No comments:

Post a Comment