Tuesday, July 26, 2022

July 26, 2022 - Tuscaloosa, Alabama - 211 miles

I finally got it through my thick skull that we needed to shorten our daily rides in this heat! We rode 211 miles, checked into our hotel right when the temperatures started getting really hot. We both feel a lot better because of it. We should be home Thursday. 

Most of our riding was in the mid to upper 80s, humid and and cloudy. I never thought I would say the mid to upper 80s and high humidity would feel comfortable but it did.  

This is Pat who, with Jason, checked us into our hotel room and agreed to have her picture taken. She was fun to talk with, very helpful and curious about our motorcycle trip so I gave her a few GNV4ALL Goes to Alaska cards which she appreciated. (Jason had stepped away by the time I got my phone out to take the picture)

2 comments:

  1. Yippee hurrah can't wait to see you two. Happy me!❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous Margaret

    ReplyDelete