Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tuesday, April 9, 2024 - Monroe, Louisiana

I'm going to keep this short. As you can see below, there is a major storm rolling through Monroe. The hotel where I'm staying lost power about an hour ago.  I'm writing this on my phone. The GS is safely parked under the hotel's portico. 

Since leaving Gainesville yesterday morning I have riden around 700 miles. That is by far, the longest I have riden since we returned from the trip to Europe in October 2023. I needed a break. I wasn't sure how I would be feeling on this trip, and everything is going great. I feel fine. Although I do miss having Sooz on the backseat. But we are already planning a trip after I return. 


1 comment:

  1. Good morning! Looks pretty ugly out there this a.m. in LA. Looks better later. 700 miles! That's a good start. ❤️

    ReplyDelete