Thursday, June 17, 2021

BMW Rally Montana 2021

I leave Saturday, June 19, 2021 for the 2021 BMW Rally in Great Falls, Montana.  I am flying solo on this trip, Sooz is not able to join me.  However, she is very supportive of me going, almost too much. 😀  I think she wants to have some alone time with just Bandit in the house.  I will be riding our 2018 BMW 1200GS Rallye motorcycle. 

If you are really bored and want to see some of our other trip blogs click HERE.

My overall itinerary has me riding to Michigan and taking the S.S. Badger Ferry across Lake Michigan from Ludington, MI to Manitowoc, WI.  From there I start heading west meeting up with some riders with the Raiders Sport Touring group.  Sooz and I rode with them in Ohio a couple of years ago.  They are very good riders and enjoy themselves.  We are meeting up in Murdo, SD, riding to Cody, WY.  From Cody we will ride the Beartooth Highway to Red Lodge, MT.  They will continue to the rally in Great Falls and I will stay that night in Red Lodge to enjoy the scenery and play tourist.  The next day I ride to Great Falls for the rally and stay 2 nights.  After that I don't have any plans other than to head to Colorado and ride some passes and maybe visit my niece Savannah in Denver and head home.

I am using two tracking systems to test them out on this trip.  They use the same tracking data, they just use different software to map and display the locations.  You can use either link below or use both.

  • Spot Tracker - Click HERE 
  • Spotwalla Tracker - Click HERE 





4 comments: