Sunday, June 20, 2021

June 20, 2021 - Ludington, MI

Another high mileage day, over 600 miles.  Temperature ranged from upper 60's this morning to upper 80's this afternoon with very minor rain.  I am happy to say I saw no traffic jams!  Below I posted the map showing how much I rode the last 2 days. 

I can really tell I'm back in Michigan where I grew up.  Everyone sounds like me with a nasal accent!

When I made a pit stop today the convenience store/gas station had the Cubbies vs. Marlins game on. That's pure midwest ambiance.  Also, lots of people driving below the speed limit in the left lane. This is where they come from before they move to Florida.

I had dinner at the Kuntry Kubbard within walking distance of my hotel.  Very good dinner including homemade fresh strawberry pie for under $15.  Can't beat that.

Tomorrow I have to be at the ferry terminal at 8am for the 4 hour trip across Lake Michigan.  After I disembark I have a couple hour ride to La Crosse, WI. 


Two days of travel

Fresh strawberry pie at the Kuntry Kubbard in Ludington

No comments:

Post a Comment